So four of my best friends at Tufts went abroad this semester. They’re all blogging, and I’m kind of jealous that I don’t get to have an abroad blog. So. Welcome to my study domestically blog!
Some things I’ve done in my first week of classes:
- Color-coded my planner. (Red is Computation Theory; orange is Networks; green is Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations; blue is Real Analysis II; and pink is Philosophy of Religion. Black is for the random other reminders I need to write to myself.)
- Determined that waiting in line at The Commons for them to make you a sandwich or wrap is far superior to getting a premade one from the fast track lane.
- Put window insulation around my bedroom windows to keep the draft out. (It’s COLD here!)
- Finished the bib I made for my boss who recently had a baby. (Note to self: post a photo.)
- Reorganized my entire bedroom after a closet was constructed in it over winter break. (Ditto.)
Some things I need to do:
- Get better at blogging.
- Dump the photos from my iPhone to my computer so I can upload them all over the place.
- Find better ways of getting my “Ashley is an awkward derp who doesn’t do relationships well” moments out than spastically Facebook-messaging Anna while she’s in France.
- Choose a tap song. I’m torn between “Pompeii” by Bastille and “Best I Ever Had” by Gavin DeGraw.
- Go to sleep.
- Finish the manual for the new engineering tour like last week. (See why the previous bullet point hasn’t happened yet?)
Speaking of which, I think I’ll go do the penultimate bullet point now. More to come soon!
(Title translation: “Bye…?”)